Rowdie: Mathematical football prediction and betting tips

Tottenham vs Leicester football predictions & betting tips

A much-needed win against [team 21] on Thursday ([fixture 11867581] kept [team 42]’s hopes of a top 4 finish but away form has been indifferent this year. The [team 6] Stadium has not been an easy place for visiting teams to pick up points. Despite a very disappointing season for Spurs, they’ve only lost 4 of their 18 home games and concede an average of less than a goal per game.

Many goals are expected

But with [player 1182]  looking to confirm the Golden Boot and [player 997] hitting the back of the net twice at [team 20] last time out ([fixture 11867583]), goals look to be on the cards. BTTS is supported by the maths which gives it a 59% chance of happening and with the defensive frailties of both teams having been exposed in recent games, we’re predicting plenty of goals in this fixture.

Spurs are still in the hunt for European football next year so both teams are desperate for the win and there will be no holding back. The 3-way result betting is interesting with the stats giving Leicester a 43.77% chance of victory compared with Tottenham’s 31.92% chance of taking all 3 points and the draw at 24.31%, but the bookies favouring a home win.

So, the Leicester to win available at 2/1 looks to be a win for punters although Leicester to win and over 2.5 goals looks more appealing at 4/1. Similarly, over 3.5 goals is available at 12/5 but we recommend the goal scorer markets for this game as the result is tough to call but both Kane and Vardy look certain to score.

Tottenham vs Leicester betting

Where to find the head to head statistics, standings and past fixtures? You can access the details of the Tottenham vs Leicester fixture via the prediction tab in match details or through the free football predictions section. The predictions are being calculated with sophisticated self learning algorithms delivered by real data scientists.

We are comparing our predictions of [fixture 11867593] with the odds of some of the best British bookmakers. Please note, the odds of your bookie might be different and make sure to check the football betting academy before betting real money. Not betting on this fixture? Make sure to check the next football matches to decide better.

We recommend the goal scorer markets for this game as the result is tough to call but both Kane and Vardy look certain to score

Latest articles